Monday, August 30, 2010

New additions

A new steed and .... a new pair of wings?.... were added to the stable in the last few days...
Vibram Five Fingers KSO

I've only worn these for half a day or so, but they're awesome!  The hope is that a little running in these will help strengthen all the small lateral muscles from feet to hips and avoid the knee issues from last winter!  AND.....

Ridley Crosswind

I picked up this frame and wheelset a few weeks ago and got it all built up with SRAM Rival and TRP Euro-X brakes.  The intent is for this to be my pit bike, but the Felt could get replaced after a few rides at which time I'll swap groups to keep the Red on the race bike.

CX is officially less than two weeks away with Huber's Apple Cross and King's Cross on 11-12 and 18-19 September!  Guess I better find some intensity after a summer of hundred mile mountain bike races...

No comments:

Post a Comment